Healthy recipe - Apple, Tomato and Truffle soup for Diabetic diet
Apple is a healthy diabetic friendly recipe. Apple is a Soup recipe and helps manage diabetes.Apple can be prepared with 25 mins of preparation time and 15 mins of cooking time.
BENEFITS OF Apple FOR DIABETICS
Time for preparing Apple
Preparation time - 25 mins
Cooking time - 15 mins
Ingredients for preparing Apple
- tomato juice
- 3 cup
- slit green chillies
- chopped apple
- 0.5 cup
- as required
- Truffle Oil
- 6 drop
- apple juice
- 2 cup
- chopped basil
- 1 tbsp
- Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp
- Black pepper
Steps to prepare Apple
- Take a pan and put it on medium heat. Add extra virgin olive oil to it.
- Put the green chilli and chopped basil to it and saute well.
- Once all the flavor of the green chilli and basil is infused in oil add the tomato juice and cook well.
- When the tomato juice is reduced to half of the original quantity then add the apple juice.
- Cook for five more minutes. Adjust seasoning.
- Garnish with the fresh chunks of apple and few drops of truffle oil. Serve hot.
GUIDELINES OF Apple FOR DIABETICS
- Salt does not affect your blood glucose. Salt causes increase in blood pressure and should be taken in limited quantity